Original topic:

new feature in goodlock

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 12:24 AM)
neals
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey just noticed that homeup from goodlock now has option to do hotseat(favorites) max count to 9 now. not sure if its only for oneui 2.5 and up 

9 Comments
Galaxy Note
wow. thanks for the info
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
😲 Your home screen
😵😵😵 too crowd for me 😜
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
he might be using a Tab S which has a bigger screen.
0 Likes
neals
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
for you its too crowded for me its fine are you guys like my dad need big icons to see? 🤣
Galaxy Note
My preference is clear Home Screen. Nothing wrong with your preference. Just shock when 1st time see it.

Like Windows desktop, usually used 1/3 screen for icons. I've see a user who has full dual screens covered with icons 🤣😂. When I saw it, just Wow 😅 amazing! LOL.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Thank you neals, for sharing the information with us here on the community.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I agree with @Tallman. The home screen is way to crowded, disorganized and those apps should be set up on different screens that you can scroll on to find the app you're looking for.
neals
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
man give it up with the home screen each to there own i may not like your guys homepage layout. i used to have my a7e same if u think its crowded on my n10+ .
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi jayman1973 and neals, I welcome each of your opinions. Some like to arrange everything on their home screen and some like to see it empty or with only a few applications.

0 Likes