Tema original:

Note 10 plus still stuck on one ui 2.5

(Tema creado el: 03-11-2021 11:54 AM)
656 Visitas
Kallis
Active Level 1
Opciones
Galaxy Note
Can someone help me understand because my note 10 plus has been stuck on one ui 2.5 and for some reason is not receiving the updates. 

8 Comentarios
psychofizz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yours is really behind though, like it looks to me like it's on the September 2020 update.
Does it fail the update? Or is it always reporting that it's up to date?
0 kudos
Kallis
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Always reporting that is is up to date. i googled and searched but my baseband still seems to be stuck on ui 2.5
0 kudos
psychofizz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hmm on sammobile right? Your carrier might be really behind or something.
I guess a solution could be to change CSC.
Yours is a bit behind on updates so the January 2021 patch isn't affecting you yet.
0 kudos
Kallis
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It makes me wonder if my phone will ever receive the update.
0 kudos
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
hello, probably is because you buy you're phone with a company like AT&T , Verizon or others, and they don't send the update , but you can update manually with sammobile and odin , right now the note 10+ in all of the variants is on Android 11 with one ui 3.0 and waiting 3.1
0 kudos
Kallis
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I cannot update because of my baseband version which still offers one ui 2.5. I have tried
0 kudos
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
the only solution I can give you right now, do the update manually with sammobile and select your model and select your country and take a different PDA & CSC on all of the options they give you , and do the update with all of the steps, or just wait because I'm reviewing the page and only a few place have the update for that note 10+ model
0 kudos
psychofizz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Are ya living in the origin country of the phone? I heard that Samsung won't allow updates if the country that the phone is in is not residing in country of origin.
0 kudos