justsaynoor
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yup from reseller but i know it from singapore set
0 Likes
mFarooq
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
but brother according to Samsung Malaysian notice Note 10+ has already been upgraded to Android 10 in December 19
0 Likes
justsaynoor
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yup for sme set malaysia not for sg set bro..dont know when singapore samsung will release it..huh
0 Likes
hafiztawang
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
back up your files using smartswitch app on laptop, factory reset your phone and use Malaysian simcard as your default network...hopefully that'll do the trick...but a lot of works, hahaha..
0 Likes
justsaynoor
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
berjaya ke trick ni bro?
0 Likes
Rebell
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
work on my s10
hafiztawang
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
...did it to my note 9 yesterday which was previously on beta version from UK line. After I joined the beta update last December, I factory reset my phone and register it with Malaysian Sim card. Since then I didn't receive any further updates for the beta version, neither I received any updates for the stable release even though the official One UI 2.0 has been rolling out since mid-January in Malaysia. The beta version was kinda unstable, the security patch level was outdated (still of 1 December 2019) and I got stuck to it. So, I contacted the Customer Services but they couldn't help me out but only suggested me to send my phone to the Service Centre—which I didn't wanna do that...So, I backed up my files to my laptop via Smartswitch app/software & online, then I factory reset my note 9 and re-registered it back to UK line using my UK simcard. Then, I checked for the software updates manually, VOILA, I received 3 further updates for the beta releases and finally the Official software update of One UI 2.0 stable release...After that, I factory reset my phone again, and change my default network to Malaysia line using my Malaysia Sim card. Now, my phone is running One UI 2.0 with security patch level of 1 January 2020.

**So I believe this could do the trick for you too. It might worth a try if you really wanna get that update real fast.
justsaynoor
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Oic..btw urs is msian set or uk?will try ur method later..
0 Likes