Original topic:

note 10 series heart rate sensor?

(Topic created on: 08-22-2019 08:29 PM)
jamesdarealest
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it just me or did Samsung remove the heart rate sensor on the rear on the note 10 and note 10+ ?
41 Comments
Galaxy Note
Don't think that it's just you - Samsung's made some pretty questionable decisions recently - Less than stellar Ultrasonic FP scanner - Removing the Headphone Jack - Removing the O² measurement from Samsung Health - Removing the Notification LED ... Fwiw - I firmly believe that the S9 series & Note9 are the peak of Samsung's devices.... and pretty disappointed in the direction they are going... My 2 cents 🐧
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Supposedly theres already a Note 10+ update that improves a few things. One being the fp scanner fwiw.

And the health sensors and headphone jack removals I assume are to encourage getting the wireless ear buds and smart watch $$$.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
they assume most people who want an HR sensor also have a smart/fitness watch...they're not wrong IMO...
Zohil
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I agree with you. I've been a Note user since Note 2. This is my 5th Note. I'm so disappointed with this version. The only thing I like the most is the screen but I don't like the new sensor, the missing led notification, the missing Jack, I'm not into wireless earphones since I don't wanna waste my time charging this stuff or stop me from listening to music because they don't have battery. No way!. I also don't removal of the HR sensor but I can leave without it. I don't think I'm staying with the Note line if they don't improve for good. E.g. the S10 has 2 front cameras but we got 1. It doesn't makes sense cause we are paying more the this phone. 

Becher_MC
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I love samsung, and am very happy with the brand. But this is just sad. A few years ago they were even laughing at other brands for removing the headphone jack...

SN2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I agree and I am very disappointed as well. Will move away from Samsung when I change my phone next time.

Shoovisual
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Too stupid they trick us to buy smartwtch

MamasGirl67
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I agree. They also moved the power button which makes screenshots very difficult. It was so easy with the Note 9. Don't even get me started about the bio-lock. Using my thumb is awkward and the amount of pressure it needs is ridiculous. For some reason I need more thumb pressure to unlock my phone than I do to access my credit cards...on my phone. **bleep**? I love Samsung, so I'll stick with it but let's make the Note 11 better, not just bigger - Ok Samsung?

thedayvonne
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This is unfortunate. The UPgrades these days seems to be DOWNgrades