Original topic:

Note 10+ Wifi Issues

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 02:35 PM)
Jeofo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 10+ Wifi Dropping Issue. My galaxy note 10 plus recently got this problem. Somehow when I'm using the phone, the wifi would drop. Not like disconnected, but there is no connection to the internet and Samsung tells me that by the exclamation mark beside the wifi symbol in the status bar. The wifi doesn't get reconnected unless I go into wifi settings and wait a few seconds, or disconnect and reconnect. I tried all software solutions including soft and hard restarts, clearing cache, updating wifi chip firmware, factory resetting, none worked. Weirdly, I put this phone aside for like a month or so, and I tried it again today. The wifi was good for 5 hours or so but it started to drop again now. Any ideas?
6 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jeofo, I suggest you to please try using another wifi network and check if you are experiencing the same issue.

0 Likes
dmflash
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
what security patch? my note 8 on October patch is doing the same. it's not my router or bell internet as only my phone is affected.
0 Likes
Jeofo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
it happened during October Patch and continued on November Patch which is the one I have installed now. Hopefully the December Patch fixes this problem. Same issue here, its definitely not my Wifi, I've posted thread on Reddit as well, many people are experiencing the same issue.
0 Likes
dmflash
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I noticed lots of others on the members forum complaining about wifi issues. unfortunately my note 8 is old so I don't know when the next update will come, I'm waiting patiently for boxing week sales on iPhones. done with this garbage
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Did you try using different Wi-Fi networks? Is the issue only with the Wi-Fi connectivity and are you using any 3rd party case on your mobile device. Please get back to us with the information so that we could be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

0 Likes
Members_rrzkbR9
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

This hapen to my note10+ as well and it only happen to my phone while others phone in the house are still fine. Anyone know how to fix? 

0 Likes