Original topic:

note 10+

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 07:57 PM)
300kc
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
If you could buy a note 10+ now, essentially brand new for $900 Canadian would you? Keep in mind, that you would keep your current phone. Also keep in mind that the note 20 will be announced in less than a month.
18 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
No idea, maybe Iphone, maybe LG, anything but Samsung will do.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
ya I've heard a number of people say Samsung customer service is a nightmare. 🙄 for the life of me I don't understand why Samsung would allow that to happen.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I could almost say it's non existent.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
ya I've heard that also, they just want your money but don't want to actually help you.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Im not sure they're going to get any more money from me. Without going into details, I have a small issue with them since April, still not settled and it's almost August.
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Wasn't the phone at launch around $1120.4 with trade in? And around $1000 if you got the TD cash back as well. I'm hoping samsung follows up this year with another promo for the launch.
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi GG2, If you have any issue with your product you can share it here. As you know that If it can be fixed with troubleshooting, Then surely moderators or our community members will help you in fixing the issue. If you have other issues then please message any moderator and let us know. we will try to solve it or will forward your query to concerned team. I hope whatever the issue you are facing related to Samsung will be resolved soon and I hope that you will be a longterm Samsung customer.

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi @Kinsley,
I don't have an issue with the phone itself, it's running like a champ. My issue is with customer support and their never ending BS runaround excuses. They never delivered what was promised so maybe it's the Italian blood in me but right now, i would rather spend $3000 on any other phone than any free Samsung phone.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I have dealer in Samsung....i got 20 note 10 plusses last November for 700 each lol.....i sold them for about 1000 each