Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G compatible

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 12:03 AM)
ShidiRahim
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using YES 5G sim card. But my Note 20 Ultra is not 5G compatible with YES 5G. Just want to know why is that happens to N20U because many other phone model is compatible with YES 5G sim card in Cyberjaya 

Thank you 
5 Comments
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think you need to redownload YES 5G APN configuration and properly selected that apn packet from your phone network setting. If by chance you enable battery saver features, by default our galaxy device will disable 5g network capability.

on the another side note, maybe you can pay a visit any yes kiosk, and change into new sim card.

There's also a small chance that might happen where if you import the phone from different region, it may be not compatible much with our local network frequency, just a guess.
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi , good day to u ! 😀 fyi , N20U still need some more time for the update so that can support the 5G. Stay tuned 🥰SmartSelect_20220106-222451_Samsung Internet_174537_1641479091.jpg
ShidiRahim
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the info
Galaxy Note
if you feel my solution is helpful for you,  pls click 3 dots on right hand side of my comment >>> "Accept Solution" . Thank you😃
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
U r mostly welcome .😀
0 Likes