Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G GREEN LINE 😀😑🀬

(Topic created on: 02-25-2023 11:02 AM)
ennaeiluj_me
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
It's just been 2yrs since i got my note20 ultra and with the recent software update, a GREEN LINE appeared on the screen!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀 Saw multiple posts online and in Samsung community, and it all says that it will cost you 15k-18k to fix this. Even if it is not our fault and entirely SAMSUNG'S FAULT!!!!! I am an avid fan of Samsung BUT with this experience, I might change my mind and forgo buying any Samsung brand in the future. SAMSUNG!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!! YOU'RE GETTING ALL THE MONEY BUT YOU DON'T SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT!!! 😀😑🀬
9 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Have you updated your phone?
0 Likes
ennaeiluj_me
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes. I have updated it this February patch and the green line appeared.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

best notify samsung support via call/chat/email
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Sharing your sentiment. However I'm passing this issue by giving Samsung more $$ by trading in my screen damaged with greenlines Note20-Ultra for their latest phone. I am giving Samsung another chance by sticking it out with the Brand, hoping the new phone will last me 4-5 -years 🀞. I believe Samsung has THE BEST PHONE in the market now.
0 Likes
pngri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi. If you don't mind me asking po, how much is the trade in value of Note 20 ultra with green line? Thank you.
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I don't know if the offer remains the same as Pre-Order, but I got 16.2k on my Note20-Ultra trade-in with 2 greenlines.
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Parang it has to do with EXYNOS chipset in Note20-Ultra that cannot coup up with power demands of the software update, the ONE-UI5, destructive to phones in Asia. But, INDIA, INDONESIA, VIETNAM, countries where Samsung/iPhone factories were transferred to from China, got the "screen replacement " for free. Philippines got run over πŸ™„
0 Likes
Althea
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Have it checked at any nearest Samsung Service
0 Likes
JoshL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
That's correct. Going to samsung service center is just a waste of time. They will suggest to replace the screen without damage? Ohw come on!
0 Likes