Highlighted
So I'm have a weird intermittent issue when I connect my Note 20 Ultra to my Samsung Dex dock,  for some unexplained reason, one of the pre-installed ringtones (Dance) just starts playing. 

There's no notifications 
There's no reminders 
There's no way for me to stop it unless I restart my phone. 

Remember that this only happens on occasion and not every time I use the Dex dock. 

Any ideas? 
8 Comments
Highlighted

Hi Cprice,

If possible, could you please connect Samsung Dex with another phone and see if you hear any pre-installed ringtones.

Highlighted
I had a Note 10+ before the Note 20 Ultra and never had that issue, it doesn't always happen with the Note 20 Ultra every time I connect, it might happen 1 or 2 times out of 10 times that I connect to the Dex dock.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Which dock are you using, specifically?
Highlighted
The Samsung Dex Dock
20201022_191842_13775.jpg
Highlighted
Active Level 4
hmmm why are you using a dock? you can only use the wire on any screen and DEX gonna open :)
Highlighted
I know I could use an USB-C to HDMI cable to connect to Dex. I use the dock because I have a mouse and keyboard plugged into it, also I play a lot of COD Mobile, so using the dock charges my phone at the same time.
Highlighted

Hi Cprice, Is there anything displayed on the screen when the ringtone is playing.

Highlighted
The desktop looks normal, no app is open, there's nothing in the notification area indicating a notification, reminder or alarm