Original topic:

Note 20 ultra Bluetooth volume low

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 06:30 PM)
nickname16
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has there been a fix from Samsung for the ridiculously low Bluetooth volume issue.
Brutal.
Earbuds are so low, can barely hear a thing while on the treadmill.
Tried every volume setting in the phone I think, including the absolute volume disabled in developer options, to no avail.
Help please.

0 Likes
17 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Try Good Lock's Sound Assistant, and check the settings in it.

You shouldn't have to do anything in Dev Options for the volume on your BT buds, but I would think that any volume issues may be the buds themselves, not necessarily the phone. 

0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ear buds, Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth speakers, etc, etc.

Is that an app in the device already?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

It's not pre-installed, but it is a Samsung App, both Good Lock and Sound Assistant are Samsung Apps.

Screen shot of Sound Assistant.

Screenshot_20220815_234454.jpg

0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks, where do I get those? Can't find on playstore.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
What type of Bluetooth headphones are you using?
0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Galaxy buds
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I just tested my Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+ Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Buds2 with my Galaxy Note 20, played a playlist from Spotify while having my compressor on in my garage and I have to say with noise cancellation on the Buds Live or Buds2 I could barely hear the compressor. Music was also coming out clean crisp and loud.

So I know you have checked the phone volume. Have you checked your equalizer settings on the Wearables App? Something doesn't seem right as some of my buds are from 2019 and still work no issues ...20220815_205724_25219_1660618646.jpg
0 Likes
nickname16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes, have checked that. It's not just wearables though. This particular instance that brought it up is through a Bluetooth cassette adapter.
I have another one that I have the usbc to stereo adapter for and when hardwired same thing.
It's the phone as it relates to devices.
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, please go to settings >> search for volume and check if there is any volume limit set on the device.

0 Likes