Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA DOWNGRADED STORGE

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 11:36 AM)
shil
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been a Samsung fan for a while and always will be but have a huge disappointment this time, i.e. why do I get 128 as base storage on note 20 ultra while paying more price than note 10 plus...on the contrary on note 10 plus I got storage of 256 GB.
 I have persuaded lot of people to switch to Samsung and always will do that... but I already have 108 GB storage used on my Note 10 plus __ overall the phone (Note 20 ultra) is really impressive but a bit of disappointment... 
 It is very annoying when you charge CAD $2000 for a phone and then there are no headphones in the box and a downgraded base storage , I understand the micro sd slot but it has just become too old , now I am confused weather note 10 plus is better or note 20 ultra.....Also there are no options for colours in Canada just bronze and black other countries have mystic white as well...

Hope you get this message and try help me out thank you.
0 Likes
35 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I'm largely disappointed with the note 20 on many levels the funny thing is I knew I would be due to the s20 and there not being much difference between them anymore.
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
what features do you need to not be disappointed?
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
headphone jack, removal battery, unlocked bootloader, ir blaster, free dq for a year, no samsung ads.

the note use to be its own class not an s phone with a pen.
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
@vape, the Note series is a business productivity device... sounds like you are looking for some kind of hobby pi device... i can see why you are disappointed in Note
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
let me know when you get your hands on it and compare it to your phone you have now i bet the only thing you'll notice is the camera difference.

notes use to be an everything phone not just business

taking away the memory slot and the headphones jack are definitely a big downgrade **bleep** even the note 9 has a better screen resolution but if your fine paying more for less have at it.
0 Likes
shil
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Exactly just see the price tag , like what are they charging for -- the downgraded storage and the only upgrade is that camera module...
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
well ya get the new Victus, and the new Hop screen, spen attention, and then all the software improvments that will eventually trickle down the line... and 3 years of updates.... **bleep** they even give you a laser in this thing!
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Since this morning, this subject is already in discussion today at this post :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Why-Samsung-Just-why/td-p/6229522

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
people not looking for prior threads tho cassidy. they just pissed off about the note 20 ultra an it's drama. see where your at tho
0 Likes