Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra in the wild - this phone is nice! (VIDEO)

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 08:39 AM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy Note

Courtesy of the twitter page of @jimmyispromo, we have LIVE PICTURES of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra!

It's Gorgeous!

Things to note (get it ;) Smaller hole punch just like the S20 series as well as smaller bezels! The curve of the screen is also reduced just like the S20s and this is great for S-pen usage.

Speaking of S-Pen, it can now be used as a pointer to highlight things.

And one more thing to note is OneUI 2.5 which should be coming to all Galaxies this August :)

Can't wait for Unpacked this year, everything is seemly leaked, but I still have hope Samsung will surprise us with something (fingers crossed for Fold 2!)

[EDIT] HE RELEASED A VIDEO: 

https://youtu.be/b32JHRVhgYU

6 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
pass.... waiting for the note 21 :)

thanks for the share though.
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @ZMAHD,

Thanks for sharing this information and we all are curious and excited about the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked.

Galaxy Note
I saw someone compare Note20 to iPhone 12 too. Note20 looks very good design to me. Apple still like their square design.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Brown is officially the signature colour. So we're officially getting it. Great because it looks nice. Still hoping for that contrasting blue and that elusive Mint though.
BookRising
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Mint would be a dream 💕💕💕 Currently still saving up to upgrade from my S9+ since my contract expires on September 😂😂🔥🔥
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Note 10+ stil looks better imo.