Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra moisture detection

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 06:26 AM)
Joeshua17
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone who has this problem since june update?
Mine isn't wet it just suddenly happened. Now Im at 26% and for God's sake, I dont know if this will resolved after a few hours. 
46 Comments
Joeshua17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes sir. It's working normally now. Thanks for the tip Godbless you sir.
0 Likes
Joeshua17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Bro. It's like epilepsy, haha it suddenly happens again. I'm torn between having the phone on restore factory data reset and having to try to just turning it off and plugging the charger while turning it on.
0 Likes
Davey23
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hey @Joeshua17 good day, after the fix the error still occured later in the day but the bad news is that the troubleshoot no longer works. I had to take mine to the Service Center for a warranty fix and was advised to wait 30 days for them to fix my phone. I wish I should've just taken it to another credible shop voiding my warranty but at least getting my phone fixed in a day
0 Likes
Joeshua17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Good to hear from you bro. Mine's quite good. My phones back glass given out, because of the heating issue. So I had the chance to see what's inside. I took a screw diriver and checked the port (knowing it's already out of warranty. Haha. It's working fine now. I didn't see any problem so maybe its just a software issue. Hoping this wont come back anytime soon.
0 Likes
MJSolimanjaro
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is on a Note 20 Ultra?
Oh no! I recently updated mine... now I'm scared. 🥲🥲🥲
isabel0613
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi! Have you fixed the moisture problem on your phone? Any idea how I can fix mine?
0 Likes
Joeshua17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi fortunately It did fix mine. And after the prev update It's fine now.

Check the port it might have a tiny debries.

Long Press vol down and powerbotton then quickly plugg the charger.

0 Likes