Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Pink and Green line

(Topic created on: 02-19-2023 05:13 AM)
MintSauce
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello,

I did not drop my phone but suddenly when I charge my phone halfway a pink line appears on my screen out of nowhere. It was at the center.

After a few days, not sure if there is a software upgrade, a green line appears as well on the right part. (though not as obvious as the pink)

And my warranty has already run out, I heard most of the Samsung 20 series got this problem. Any ideas?

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 23.34.37.jpeg 

6 Comments
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Last time, my phone had a vertical green line and I ended up having the screen replaced.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
There are 2 possibilities, either software or harware issue. Personally, I'm more towards on the latter, looking at the symptom.
All the best bro.
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
There's a posting here just a few days back from another user who's facing the same issue as you. And in the comment section a couple more users commented about themselves facing the same issue too.
You can try getting in touch with those affected and see what you guys can do about it as a group cos as individuals making these complaints, Samsung or their staff are basically telling these individuals to go fly kite.
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Start from note 9 already got this problem. I kena on my note 10+. Whole screen greenish bcos of major software updates. As usual the technician claim it was hardware faulty
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I don't trust them anyway bcos they are brainwash by the management
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
And I don't waste my money changing the screen. Go and buy new other brand model
0 Likes