Original topic:

Note 20 ultra Vertical Green Line

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 09:23 PM)
yihui
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone facing this issue?
 out of sudden today when I turn on my phone there Is a thin vertical line in the middle of my display
133 Comments
hpesojees
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
**bleep**... I got it today. Looks like no one has gotten any diy solution
0 Likes
PandaKF
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I also have a vertical green line on my note 20 ultra.  It suddenly appeared yesterday night.  No way to get rid of it.  Sigh... The phone only 2 years

0 Likes
yihui
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung just want our money 💰
Dzek
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I also just got this green line issue, very unsettling , expensive product with Godzilla screen they said, but having issue, **bleep**

IMG-20230101-WA0039.jpg

0 Likes
GohCF
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I also encountered same thing just today. The phone was not dropped or what. It appeared suddenly when I woke up. It was still fine last night.

0 Likes
Applepi3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Look like is a dirty trick by Samsung. My last phone note 9 after 2yrs and aft the update screen turns yellow. Now, note20U accidentally pressed update and saw this dead pixel line separating my screen by half. Time to change to another brand mobile
yihui
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Upgraded to double line 😁😁😁 yet samsung will do anything to assist 20230110_075505_1000020840_1673308507.jpg
0 Likes
Members_sevUOa0
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Same issue since December 2022! Was a single pink line and shortly after in the same day a second green line appeared next to it. Both eventually turned white. Stayed that way till end January 2023 where i got another green line on the right.

It seems quite obvious that a lot of us are facing the same issue and it's annoying that they aren't going to do a free replacement for us. Seriously disappointing from Samsung.

0 Likes
PauldeOldman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

My note 20 ultra also having the same issues after updating the software, inform Samsung on it however they still insist on you paying for the LCD repair if your phone is an export set though your phone has no such issues previously.. If your phone is a local set, they are able to replace it for free however its case by case basis.

Unfortunately, sad to say that this issue was cause by after updating the latest offical firmware but they are not able to replace the LCD for free be it local set or export set

0 Likes
Henman22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I also have got the same issue. It started today. A vertical green line appeared out of no where

0 Likes