Original topic:

Note 20 ultra?

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 04:45 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Just wondering if would even be worth buying a Note 20 ultra now? I've heard news that samsung likely will not be launching a note 21 this year. Likely to try and help S21U with Spen sales also. Something that I noticed recently to me it looks like samsung doesn't drop product prices anymore on older devices anymore as they age. I.E S20's in 2021. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
CutieViper
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
So it depends on what you would like todo, because note 20 ultra 5g is a monster when it comes to functionality especially if you do need lots of notes taking ,presentation, email , and many more just like what they advertised its a computer in a compact phone and it works for me , compared to S21 well i think the only difference was the camera and it will become a problem if you are using the pen ,theres no holder for the pen after using it unlike with note 20
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your feed back.
0 Likes
CutieViper
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its worth buying the note 20 ultra 5g
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I don't see the price dropping on the N20U until the next Note (N22?) comes out next yr. It's certainly a great device but not sure i would pay full price for it now.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
That's what I'm thinking. But it seems like samsung isn't dropping prices on their older devices. Like the S20's are still full sticker price of last year. Well I suppose samsung is taking them off their website by now.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
The problem is that it's not very clear on if and when the next note gets released. Makes it a little harder on deciding to buy or not the Note 20 right now.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I would say 90% no Note this year. I read the news said due to chipset shortage, there will be no Galaxy Note this year. Will resume in next year. But who knows what happen next year Aug 🙂
0 Likes
Andrewbel
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
So samsung is not actually going to discontinue the note series right? I was hearing rumours so I am still hesitant on getting the 20ultra. I want it but not if they are just going to discontinue the series.
0 Likes
CutieViper
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah I heard that too but you can trade in old phones that can make your note price go lower as much as $368, well eventually , they still hanging on thst price since, there would be no release next year, right? Thats exactly the reason. But as ive said , its really a pocket computer, well, what I usuallly do, I always resell my note or trade it in and get the new note. Alndl heres a tip, you always buy , when it was been released the second month belcause theres other perks that cones with it, so in total youre getting more for your bucks