Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

9 Comments
MJSolimanjaro
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Oh noooo! 😬😬😬
I think I had a phobia updating my Note 20 Ultra.
The last time I updated for May 2022 security patch I had white screen glitch and ended up bringing my phone to the service center. 😭
0 Likes
swellhead
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sorry to hear, but I always update specially if it is a security patch. Have a nice day ma'am.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Oh this is smaller than what I got. Mine was over 1 gb.
0 Likes
swellhead
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I got that update last June 7, this is the 2nd for this month
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I got my june security update on the 3rd of june. That was over a gig. Then I got another one on the 20th which is over 1 gb too.
0 Likes
swellhead
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is my current baseband version N985FXXU4FVE7 , are we the same?
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Nope. Using a Snapdragon Variant Ultra 5g.
0 Likes
swellhead
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I see. Thanks bro.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
If there's one thing I noticed, it's that almost all micro stutters have been eliminated. No more stutters when expanding the notification panel, and even the gesture problems when using 3rd party launchers. I had a problem with night mode before where there is a delay in displaying the processed image in the gallery. But a recent gallery update fixed that. Everything feels snappy actually. Photos and videos taken with the device can still stand up against newer devices no problem.

One wish I have is the option to turn off that Virtual RAM nonsense. This phone has a massive RAM allotment that I don't see any use for it. Oh and also, Expert Raw compatibility. I wanna play with all those options NOW!
0 Likes