Original topic:

Note 21 wishlist

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 09:21 PM)
clixbrigidxterx
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm always waiting for low latency for Galaxy Buds for rhythm games. Low latency audio also please for videos and movies, I can notice the audio lagging behind the visuals, I'm still annoyed no company has made a wireless earbud with low latency.

I also want support for low latency gaming fo Xbox controllers, no need for Bluetooth or wires, just make it built-in. 

The Note 20 lower latency for SPen is good enough reason for me to buy it, but I hope we get audio right and instant. 
5 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi clixbrigidxterx, You can use ‘Game Mode’ (Requires Android P OS or higher & Gaming Optimizing Service ver. 2.1.02 or above; running on Samsung Scalable Codec. Available in the Labs menu of the Galaxy Wearable app.to reduce audio latency – with Galaxy Note20’s Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, you can enjoy a more immersive gaming experience.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately, you've failed to mention that this display is only available on the Note20U (and the whole S20 lineup)
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi CHMultimedia, Thanks for the information.
Samsung diversified its portfolio to make it easy for consumers to choose the device that’s best for them. That’s why we’re offering two versions of the Galaxy Note20 series. Galaxy Note20 Ultra is designed for Note fans who demand the ultimate in power and productivity, and Galaxy Note20 is for broader Note users looking to maximize their time for work and play.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
There's no low latency wireless audio device on the market because that's impossible, unless you significantly increase power consumption and use a proprietary protocol. Want low latency audio? Wired or nothing, sorry
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I can only dream. I'll wait maybe at least 2 generations of Bluetooth or Wifi for them to support lower latency for audio and input for gaming and videos. There are mobile games and apps that work around with the audio delay by delaying/advancing the visuals and tries to match with the Bluetooth delay. But yeah, I'll stick with wired for now.
0 Likes