Original topic:

Note 7 Rebels (N7R)

(Topic created on: 11-04-2016 11:35 AM)
mike88
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I posted a week or so ago about the Note 7 Rebels. Basically were a group of people that refuse to return our Note 7 phones.

If anyone out in the Samsung Members forum has a Note 7 but isn't a part of the N7R then you NEED to get here. You can find us on Facebook, just search Note 7 Rebels.

Once a member you can easily share information or tips and tricks to any of our 600+ other members. This is the group that was even featured on the news in the US and we need as many Note 7 users to join as possible to make us that much bigger and noticeable towards Samsung. We even have the capability to lock your phone down so Samsung cant force any unwanted updates to your Note 7.

Each and every user is dead set on keeping their phones, It's the best phone of 2016! If you had any intention of trading in your phone I would highly suggest you reconsider. There is no comparable phone at all in the market today. Don't give in because they're telling you what to do, disregard all communication with them as this is a voluntary recall and it's against the law for them to take what you already own.

We hope to see there,

Join the Brotherhood.

7 Comments
jays7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hello rebels,

i come in peace ( please don't hate on me) i have a samsung s7 and i love samsung products. i just have a question: why do you refuse to give it back? they are giving you other free phones and you would be helping them in restoring samsung credibility. we all know they do have a problem in the battery, and it is very dangerous for you the users, as the plastic cover that is supposed to separate the liquids in the battery is breaking and forcing a reaction that is highly spontaneous and will burn everything in your phone. i mean just think about your health first.

0 Likes
mike88
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
we hear what your saying but take in to consideration the 1.5 million + Samsung Note 7's that are still out in circulation. Not one has blown up or caught fire since the massive hype of this recall has ended. I know it's still going on but we all refuse to trade in our devices for a lesser phone when this is the phone we purchased. We know the risks involved and are taking every action necessary.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I would love to join this cause but I would much rather have the possibility to swap an s7/edge for a new flagship next year whereas thats not a possibility with the note 7 because its both illegal and has zero value for selling. Also, in the event that the device does explode anytime after December 3rd (I believe thats the last day to exchange) Samsung holds zero responsibility for the devices, meaning youre one out of a device and any harm done is on you to fix
0 Likes
mike88
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
we are fully aware 😉
0 Likes
bonjourq
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
mike can you post a link to taht facebook page. i couldent find it
0 Likes
mike88
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
The group is called Note7 Rebels. I just tried and if you search for them it WILL come up in Facebook. Don't be fooled by the fake Note 7 groups. The one i'm in is the real deal and then just click join. It's an open group.

If you have intenetions on keeping your Note 7 and dont want to get that battery cap update by Samsung then you need to join us ASAP. Once in the page please post for someone to post the link for the EZ disabler app. Download the app and turn off permissions to certain functions in your phones database to prevent Samsung from corrupting it.

I know it sounds like a lot of work but its rather easy. It takes you about 5 minutes and everyone has been doing it. The people that dont act, pay the price.

Any questions, let me know dude.
0 Likes
mike88
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Here's the link buddy...

make sure to check out this thread to preserve your battery life: http://www.n7r.co/topic/32-howto-video-stop-samsung-note7-forced-updates-v12/
0 Likes