Original topic:

Note 8 One UI

(Topic created on: 03-11-2019 12:30 PM)
AndrewVermeltfoort
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Where the hell is one ui for note 8's in Canada. I have been waiting for months now and have been patient, I was told I was getting the update in February... Its now March 11th.
8 Comments
tekkoitca
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Canadian carriers blame Samsung, Samsung blames carriers, same bs every time updates/patches are released. My money is on carriers dragging their behinds!
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Welcome to the world of Samsung device update BS!
0 Likes
Luke11
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Right? I'm checking every night and I'm starting to get legitimately pissed off about it. I love Samsung hardware and software, but I'm seriously considering switching to Google, One Plus, or Huawei just because of the insane update times for Samsung
ackc3l3r
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about taking the plunge to google too.
0 Likes
fablife
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
The news that Google is supporting all 3 versions of the pixel with Android Q beta is bitter sweet. if I could get a Dex like desktop experience with a pixel I would switch.
0 Likes
Pratik1089
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
They purposely delay the updates in countries like US, Canada, Australia. As there are carrier... Pricing... options

I feel it's comparatively easier for users in these countries to change the handsets with the carrier and pricing flexibilities...

So users can get tired of waiting for updates and upgrade to a newer Galaxy...
I don't see a reason on what stops them to provide updates to unlocked devices...
Sorry state of functioning from Samsung on the updates....
I am waiting too.... And I am not upgrading a new Galaxy anytime sooner....

So I'll have to continue to wait.... 😑
H82LUZ
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
good to know, thanks for the information.
0 Likes
Pratik1089
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Update is finally here.
0 Likes