Original topic:

Note 9 Bluetooth Issues

(Topic created on: 04-03-2019 10:18 PM)
mike88
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone's Note 9 had any bluetooth problems? My Note 9 keeps deleting all paired devices and I cant seem to find out why. This has happened only since the Pie update, and at least 5 times now. 

I've tried clearing the bluetooth cache and re starting the phone multiple times. I have no clue what else to try.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks in advance.
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Did you Reset your Bluetooth Settings (instructions are available in the Notice) 🐧
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Try wiping cache of your phone, When your phone is off, press the bixby key+volume up and power all at the same. You should see an android logo working on a blue screen, after that you'll see wipe cache, you'll need to navigate with your volume up and down button. To select you use the power key, after wiping cache you'll need to select restart phone.

If it's still not working try completely resetting wireless network setting, just so you know it Will ereased any mobile data used up to date and your data limit, all Wi-Fi network registered in your phone and also all Bluetooth device and settings from the phone.

If it's not working try the trouble shoot things in this app and sending bug report. It may be a software bug that would be corrected in the next security update on April 8th let's hope 🤞
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Mine is just really finicky with an older Gear Fit staying or re-pairing. Just means more new toys for me 😁
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yes, mine started doing the same thing after the Android 9 update. definitely hoping the next patch fixes it.
0 Likes