Original topic:

Note 9 discoloration

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 12:51 PM)
ynote9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
After a software update, my note 9 turns greenish and abit yellowish. Whatever i do cannot resolve this irritating issue and i am very disappointed to samsung brand as they did not solve this issue on their next software update. This note 9 is well working, just that the display was so awful. Samsung pls take this issue seriously, as I saw online majority of the note 9 users face this irritating issue. 
ynote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, this is the display issue which cannot been seen by screenshot or taken photo is not easily to be observed. Basically, the screen is greenish/yellowish)
SaranRaj
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Today I Update My Note 10 Plus. Same Thing Happens To Me.
0 Likes
ynote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Oh no, note 10 plus also affected. Actually today i install the August software update, it still didnt fix the issue. Super disappointed.
SaranRaj
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes. Please Don't Try To Factory Reset Your Phone. Its Not Going To Resolve This Issue.
I Just Tried Unfortunately 😪 Useless.
0 Likes
ynote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, dont factory reset. Why samsung didn't take its responsibility to solve this urgent isssue? This all is caused by samsung software update, not our consumer broke it deliberately
0 Likes
Flashben
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same here happen on my Note10+. Indeed it can't be seen by the captured screenshot.
0 Likes
ynote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Does anyone here arise this issue at the samsung service center?
0 Likes
Flashben
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm might visit the service center today as unable to solve by the Samsung support.
Try few methods but same problem persist.
1. Restart phone.
2. Restart phone with power + volume down key button.
3. Reset all settings.
4. Safe Mode.
The same issue still appeared randomly. Some time it back to normal while adjust the brightness.
Attached the photos tools from another phone.
I think the Samsung update just to ruin our phone. IMG_20210910_112747_765_123095.jpgIMG_20210910_112744_173_123094.jpgIMG_20210910_112736_333_123091.jpg
ynote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Alright, can update here after visiting the service center
0 Likes
Flashben
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I've have a bad feelings that the SSC will ask to replace the screen.
0 Likes