Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hi,

Any Note 9 users who are experiencing yellow screen with horizontal lines and battery that drains faster after installing the latest available update for your phone? If yes, how are you able to fix it? It's very disappointing that Samsung is not even issuing an official statement about this.
20 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 3
how bad it is? can you take a picture about it?
Highlighted
It's really bad as in messed up the phone's screen. I attached a photo of my phone. This is also an issue posted by other users in other forums now, like if you Google yellow screen Note 9, many users are experiencing it after the software update. The thing is, if I do the screen test via *#0*# the screen color becomes correct. Once I exit the testing, screen goes back to ugly. Ugh. IMG-52ef1765df400ff27ae9deb7ab99bd46-V_7702.jpg
Highlighted
what android version?
Highlighted
Android v10 and One UI v2.1
Highlighted
try to update to one ui 2.5 Samsung releases the update for Note 9.
Highlighted
is there an update one ui 2.5 already for note 9? mine dont have it yet.. how pls help
Highlighted
they release it country by country. wala pa siguro sa PH.
Highlighted
updated na ako bro sa 2.5 kaso ganun pa din.. discolorated padin.. problema ko kung foc ang papalit ng lcd ng note 9 ko kasi sa Qatar ko binili to..
Highlighted
screen discoloration sir. siguro kung sa update yong problema. lcd replacement won't work. talagang problema talaga yan na dapat iaddress ni samsung. gastos lang sir kung magbili ka ng bagong lcd.