Original topic:

note10+ totally waterproof!!

(Topic created on: 01-13-2020 12:05 PM)
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys. I am a note10+ user and just using it for about 4 months. 

I was working in outdoor field that involve kayaking at sea, climbing and so on. Yesterday, i was doing some water activity which is kayaking at the sea. Reaching the shore, i accidentally drop my phone into the sea while taking picture because of capsizing. It was high tide tht time. I tried to dive to find it but its too deep and i couldn't make it. Its was about 6pm that time.

So option tht i have is to wait until its going low tide and search again. About 12am, i went back to the place a search for my fon. After an hour, finally i found my phone. And things that make me happy is my fon is still on and the screen is lights up when i take it out from water and touch the screen.

I rinse it with fresh water for a while and do some checking and all still function normally.  So here for me, note10+ is the best phones ive use ever. Imagine that the phone inside the sea water for about 7 hours and still functioning very well.
Welldone samsung!!
23 Comments
Elno
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Omg 7 hours, really faithful with your case 👍😇
0 Likes
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yaa. i oso dont believe it. i thought it cannot make it , it die already even i found my phone.hahaha
ꪖRᥴꫝ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Wow...proven waterproof!!!
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Use gopro next time if it's rough activity outdoor.
0 Likes
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
going to buy soon. hehe
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yep.
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

Wow. What luck that you got to be reunited with your phone. 

Showcases that Samsung phones nowadays are not just about the looks, their functionality and durability has definitely been excellent. 

I imagine the hours waiting between the high tide and low tide must have been painful for you. 

0 Likes
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i was think to buy a new phone already bro. hahahha. luckily still can be used.
0 Likes
HangFat
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
glad to hear that your phone survive ..im angler i really need that info for note 10+
0 Likes