Original topic:

Note20 ultra call sound problem

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 08:29 PM)
kheanne
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I connected my note 20 ultra to wireless bluetooth earphone MPOW brand the problem is when I use it in phone calls they cant hear m. They said my voice is too low but when I use the headset to my galaxy s7 it works very well so I fould out that the problem is my note 20 ultra.

0 Likes
3 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Kheanne, thank you for your feedback. I would recommend checking that your Note20 Ultra is up to date and then clear cache for some of the related apps. To do this, go into Settings >  Apps > Toggle on Show system apps in the menu next to "Your apps" > Tap on the desired app (Bluetooth, Call, Phone, etc) > Storage > Clear cache.

If this does not assist with the issue, I would suggest sending an error report through our Members app so that our team can assess this remotely. To do this, follow the instructions here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/tips-tricks/sending-error-reports/td-p/9617204

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
kheanne
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thank you so much but unfortunately I already done everything that you said
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @kheanne,  I can see that you have submitted Q&As which have been responded too. If it is not too inconvenient, could you please submit an error report (next to Q&A) as this will allow us to directly assess log data from your device. Thank you.

0 Likes