Original topic:

Note20 Ultra (Gorilla Glass Victus) Scratching easily

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 01:12 PM)
CliftheCanadian
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues with their Note 20 Ultra, or any samsung device with Gorilla Glass Victus, Scratching unbelievably easily, I haven't dropped the phone, it's less than 30 days old, and the screen has been scratched like crazy by putting it into, and taking it out of my pocket.

Heck I was just using my Spen on the phone and noticed scratches formed on the glass because of it. I've never experienced an issue like this with a Samsung device.

And no, it is not the screen protector. The plastic one that came on the phone bubbled at the top and I took it off, the same day I did was when these issues started. I want to assume that this is just a defective product, what with the advertising about how good the glass is. The stylus shouldn't scratch it, let alone the fabric of my pants pocket.
29 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please could you share the screenshots of the device?

Galaxy Note

SmartSelect_20210506-123923_Messenger_1235.jpg

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, I suggest you please reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will let you know with the available options.www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7. For In-warranty : If you need service support for your Samsung products, we will arrange a convenient and safe pick-up service solution at your home. Contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG, LIVE CHAT or text WECARE (932273) and we will assist in diagnosing your device through Samsung Remote Service. We will also arrange service pick-up and delivery if repair is required and will clean your product prior to delivery. If service pick-up is required, you will receive a FedEx shipping waybill from our agents via email. Once you have received your waybill, please schedule a convenient pick-up time for your device at your home by calling FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339). The health and safety or our customers, employees and partners remains our top priority. For all services requiring pick-up and delivery, please see https://www.fedex.com/en-ca/coronavirus.html for details on how FedEx is responding to COVID-19. Samsung will pay for the cost of shipping by FedEx from your home to the service centre and from the service back to your home. For repairs that are under manufacturer’s warranty, there is no charge for the service to perform the repair for In-Warranty devices. For Out of warranty : For repairs that are Out-of-Warranty, our Authorized Service Centre will determine the repair required and contact you with a repair quote and you will pay the service centre directly. In certain circumstances, an inspection fee may apply for any refused repair quotations.

0 Likes
Sam_L_Sung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I fixed the scratches on mine using an oelephobic spray and then I applied a sapphire glass protector.

0 Likes
Robbriz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yep. This ultra is my 6th Samsung phone and 2 months after purchase,  the screen is scratched,  the first screen scratch in 10 years. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

0 Likes
mitsuturbo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

For future reference: A "screenshot" would not show you scratches on the device. It would merely show what is being displayed on the screen.

Maybe next time ask for a photo, rather than a screenshot, as I'm not sure you know the difference between a "screenshot" and an actual photograph. 

0 Likes
ednaL
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My galaxy note 20 the same and the screen protector that came on it bubbled and peeled off within a few weeks. I baby my phone so it's just putting it in my soft coat pocket and writing on it. I didn't notice it until I was out in the sun/ daylight.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It gets worse every day, at this point I'm afraid to use the stylus on the phone, or even place it in my pocket.

SmartSelect_20210506-123923_Messenger_1235.jpg

0 Likes
Sadickson
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
This is awful 🤔🤨
0 Likes