Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note20U Exynos Battery

(Topic created on: 08-17-2021 06:21 PM)
yobil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
So we are getting mixed results on battery performance of our device. Some says it is thrash, while some says it's good. In my first 2 weeks of using this device, i can say i expected a lot more. It didn't meet my expectations but after the last update, it is a lot better! This is by far my best SoT to date. It is performing at around 7hrs SoT if using WiFi/Data. Using WiFi all throughout gave me more than 8.5hours SoT today. 🙂

How's yours?

4 Comments
Irvin42
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Don't let your battery fall below 20% as it will decrease the lifespan, instead maintain its charge between 30% and 80% to help the battery last longer.
yobil
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the reminder. Yes, i dont usually let it fall below 20%. Just did this to test it out.
Galaxy Note
True the battery of the Note20 Ultra 5G adjust later on as you use it. Mine last longer now than before. Also they are about to release an update specifically on battery optimization this October. 😊
kamalayan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Just got my Note20Ultra this August. Just like any new device mileage is usually at peak at the onset of usage, I gave it much time to let it all sit and sink in however im still just getting around 10 to 11 hrs charge with an average of 6hrs Screen time. Ive exhausted Youtube videos trying to optimize the battery life to no improvement.
Battery status says "Healthy". Anyone got thoughts about this?
Not a good experience switching from another brand. 😕Screenshot_20210818-091819_Device care_1387.jpg
0 Likes