Original topic:

Notes 20 Ultra green vertical line

(Topic created on: 10-26-2022 12:11 PM)
PenMas
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Since a few days I have a green vertical line going across the whole screen.

I have seen many have the same issue and this gives me the impression there is a flaw with the material of the screen.

Unfortunately the warranty period is expired.

Is there an offer from Samsung to get this fixed by replacing the screen. I am willing to pay a replacement fee but not the price for the full replacement.

What is Samsung offering to fix the issue?

I'm looking forward to an offer from Samsung to fix this and keep customer satisfied.

5 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Sorry to hear from you with the issue. You're not the only one with this issue i believe.

I think it is better for you to ask Samsung Support team. Try go to their service center or chat with them.

FYI:

This is the price for screen replacement from Samsung website:

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/screen-replacement-for-smartphones-and-tablets/

In case you want to chat or contact them, you can try out the link below:

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/contact/

Hope they can solve your issue ASAP. I do understand your situation here. 

Dzek
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

1000045771.jpg

 I also just got the problem after end call from my brother, why expensive product have this issue, my phone never dropped, scratch etc, phone working very well but the green line make my eyes not comfortable...can Samsung explain?

WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Sorry to hear that. I guess you should Google it if you want to know the reason of this issue. There are many people are talking about it every where but yet Samsung never address this issue. Some might said is due to screen burnt, software issue and hardware issue. It is just a question mark on our head only.

You are not the only one facing the issue. And this problem happen not just to Samsung but other brands too (Android phones). Even Epal got such issue where the screen goes to rainbow color.

Dzek
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

does anyone ever try to soft reset the phone, is it working or not?

0 Likes