Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notes 20 Ultra line on screen

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 05:14 PM)
MyAstec
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Really disappointed with Samsung quality. My unit is 2 years old and all of a sudden a vertical line appeared on my screen. Checking with Facebook or seems this is a common problem with this model. 
8 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
1st step

Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

2nd Step

report via call / chat samsung support

3rd step
bring to nearest authorized samsung service center in order to get diagnostic report
0 Likes
MyAstec
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for all the feedback
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear MyAstec,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra having issues with the vertical line on screen. I feel and understand your situation and if it happens on my device, I will be disappointed too. 

Similar to our dear Samsung members' replies, I highly recommend bringing your device to the closest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area. Rest assured that your device will undergo an assessment to pinpoint the root cause of the issue. They may guide you and offer solutions to restore it.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

or book an appointment with the Samsung Members app as follows:

Support > Book an appointment to set one.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
MyAstec
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I wish to update everyone on my Samsung service experience. It is bad!
As suggested I submitted my unit to Sm megamall repair center
I requested for reduced or no cost screen replacement. After 7 days. I got a call. Samsung will only provide P2.4k credit. But caller cannot provide me repair cost. Someone from service will call me. 2 days went by no one called. I followed up. Was advised net repair cost is P13k +. Disappointed and really upset I decline repair and sent my daughter to retrieve my unit. They gave her wrong phone. Took another 3 days to get my phone back. Very bad service Samsung
0 Likes
MyAstec
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Greenhills repairs gave quote of P14.5k to replace screen and it will take one hour. Still I don't want to do this. I believe I did not cause this problem with the screen. Samsung did and they need to replace my screen no charge.
0 Likes
MyAstec
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am not a proud Samsung owner now. Very 😡 😞 😡 😞 waste my time and suffered many inconvenience for more than a week without my phone. You have all these banking and e wallet payments apps that you often use. And now It took me 2 days to restore my banking mobile keys as these need to be reconfirmed even after you restore from backup
0 Likes
MyAstec
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It took 7 freaking days for samsung to get back to me on their review. 7 days! I had checked in and out of hospital for surgery in 3 days!! This is how slow your process works
0 Likes