Original topic:

Nothing enticing with the latest Z Series. And your support **bleep**!

(Topic created on: 08-14-2021 01:37 PM)
HermoBashMoodOn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
meh. that's all. I started moving to Apple/iOS Ecosystem. the support of Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay **bleep**! so might as well not purchase the S21 Ultra 5G. that's my come back after the cheap and unfriendly support am experiencing with Samsung now. I will sell my Samsung Note 8, Buds and Gear Sport at very cheap prices. I am now thinking to sell my Samsung RU7100 Smart TV and MX-T50 Sound Tower. That's how you are losing my trust.

12 Comments
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Saya sebelum ni pengguna Iphone juga dan iCloud yang sama saya guna dalam apple Icloud. So Samsung Account saya sama sahaja guna juga email address yang sama . Bezanya Icloud pada apps store dan play store sahaja but still used same email address . So dalam smartphone kita . Number phone apa yang kita pakai mestilah kena update kepada pembekal Telco kita . So dari situ kerjasama didapatkan dengan mudah untuk kedua pihak menyelesaikan masalah apa yang timbul selepas update latest . Samada software update mahupun Galaxy Store apps update . Bahagian Galaxy Store update itulah gudang apps kita yang kena kita fahami betul2 apakah impact pada gadget kita selepas kita terima untuk tujuan upgrade . Biasa penambahbaikkan adalah bertujuan lebih secure . Belum lagi saya dengar selepas update release banyak perkara mustahak hilang sebegitu sahaja . Kalau hilang pun akibat kecuaian kita bukan kecuaian dari pembekal (server)
0 Likes
chmod-777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I feel you bro. I'm a Samsung Pay user and luckily it's still working on my Galaxy phone. I use Samsung Pay day in day out but obviously not without issues. It's still bearable for me. Though I had the same experience like yours when Samsung pulled out S Pay support for my Galaxy Gear S2 Classic last time.

My issue with Samsung now is with their SmartThings. I've got my front load washer that cannot monitor its energy use anymore and unable set the automation anymore. Non resolution from Samsung, at all! And SmartThings app on my QLED Q60RA is no more than displaying the my 'Smart Home' status rather than giving me control and plus it has abysmal app library. It's just a poor integration.

Compounding those above with Watch 3 / 4 that doesn't have ECG enabled in Malaysia, I'm thinking to ditch the ecosystem including Galaxy phone, Buds, Gear, QLED TV, washer and even my Samsung fridge. And like you, that's how Samsung is losing my trust.
Galaxy Note
it's really just how they control the market. discontinue the functionalities to force consumer to buy their new crappy products with the promise of better technologies but after 2 years no longer compatible with their other products.
0 Likes