Original topic:

Nothing enticing with the latest Z Series. And your support **bleep**!

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 11:49 PM)
HermoBashMoodOn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
meh. that's all. I started moving to Apple/iOS Ecosystem. the support of Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay **bleep**! so might as well not purchase the S21 Ultra 5G. that's my come back after the cheap and unfriendly support am experiencing with Samsung now. I will sell my Samsung Note 8, Buds and Gear Sport at very cheap prices. I am now thinking to sell my Samsung RU7100 Smart TV and MX-T50 Sound Tower. That's how you are losing my trust.

12 Comments
cktan03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I can imagine how you're feeling. Samsung customer service is truly disappointing.
Galaxy Note
yeah am just using this samsung phone as remote now for my smart TV. tbh, since I had a support issue with them, I want to throw every Samsung I am seeing srsly. their products are not cheap when it get launched but slowly it deteriorates. Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass not working properly here in this phone, like what? These apps are yours, why not optimize it? Is it because Note 8 is outdated now and I need a better One UI. Mind you, this phone is still fast but ineligible for a UI 2.0 at least. shady Samsung!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
if only I can travel back in time, I will stop myself from buying Samsung, how disappointing. even the Samsung Sound tower app, it looks so cheap, unstable, substandard, and not fully thought out. indescribable. 😒
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hello. Can you see this in notifications colum symbol of bell , select notice and read the notices 1 and 2 . Just scroll and read marking point . Too many people very upset since pandemic . MCO ect . So be kindly check first this ability in your current status update by your models name Screenshot_20210812-180711_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
saw that, and I know how to check for my own benefit. :) i also do know that I will only receive quarterly an update. i was once a samsung believer but it is now fading, that's it. hahaha
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Quartely because of Q of module 🤭 we must been know that challenging Samsung more growth up ASAP with an Anroid software pure server . Another brand just sub 🤭🥰🤣🤭 you get the new one la. NEW VERSION 🤭after miliminium version 2000. Now 2020 dude 🤣🤭🥰 don't turning back just move forward 🤣🥰🤭👍🇰🇷
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
whether an old samsung phone or not, their own apps should not stop being optimized for all. any new Samsung phone will be just another flavor of the month. after two years or so, trash.
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Old model can make our museum memorial collections ,legendary oldschool 🤣 🤣 still can used refrence about in what year's upgrade screen touch or keypaid, LED ,HD etc...like televisons coil to smart tv ,lcd,hd,lalala.
Samsung get their own branding from front till end of fullhouse * smarthouse household * gitu haha. Legend betul
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I am Samsung user for Galaxy Aseries built number A515F/DSN . So this name module differents with others ok . That is my privacy of module name & number, due to my current Samsung account.. only they (costumer services) can checked and before we submit all the details must be taken in truth eg; phone number,IMEI number, current email address link to our phone number etc.
Kena seragam jadi tidak akan timbul sebarang masalah . Saya agak aje la. Jangan la kecewa hingga nak jual gadget tu . Sayang dulu beli mesti mahal kan . So dah boleh bagi anak pakai untuk access perkara2 yang mudah sahaja . Atau jika ada adik yang masih sekolah mereka boleh guna untuk PPDR.
0 Likes