Original topic:

On screen translation

(Topic created on: 03-06-2018 08:38 AM)
tmaaag
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Obviously there are Samsung Members all over the world and not everyone speaks English. I wanted to suggest that there be either an on screen translation button or pop up that comes up when the context is not the same language as the default on your phone. Similar to Google chrome suggesting to translate a French page to English when detected.

I think it would be very beneficial on both end users if it were integrated here on Samsung Members. It'll giving us all the power to understand and communicate with each other no matter the language.

***Just a thought because I was going through the posts and I happen to land on a French one and as much as I wanted to use the translator app.... well.. you know.. LOL.
13 Comments
Galaxy Note
I love my Note8 😉
I used SPen to translate paragraph. It is cool.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bixby will also soon be able to do this with live translator. We saw it during unpacked and I'm pretty sure it will be in all devices what use Bixby. if you have a device where Bixby is not supported you can always use Google translate and same idea just open the camera and it will translate live
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I hope it comes soon on S8/S8+/Note 8.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @Jonathan34, thanks for your tip for @tmaaag!

- Wonchul
0 Likes