Original topic:

one ui 2.0

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 12:18 AM)
warhead
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Anybody facing signal issue after updating one ui 2.0?
Note 10+ 512gb variant - signal issue/ 4g+ full bar yet no connection
10 Comments
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Happens to me but not at the point it irritates me or renders my phone useless though. Usually I take that time to stay away from my phone and do something else. By that time all okey already 😅
0 Likes
warhead
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
its ok when we got nothing to do..but when driving and waze apps got stuck frequently u may lost ur temper easily hahaha..i got 3 side phones n all working fine except my note10+..dang its driving me crazy tho
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Try use Google map from now on help u eaze ur journey. Its more accurate and helps u download offline and doesn't crash often as waze. Been there also. That's why hopefully ur sense direction good also.. Haha. Since u have 3 phones so no problem there.

Probably bug problem kinda have to live with it I guess till they sort it out.
0 Likes
warhead
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i know but it doesnt worth a dime im spending on it..samsung malaysia already contacted me n they are aware n rectifying the issue..and ofcourse the other phone is not top of the line compared to note10+..playing cod was crisp umbut always hang bcoz of signal..**bleep** hahaha
0 Likes
Elno
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
which telco? i heard that celcom and umobile facing a lot problem these days, is like the phone is losing the strength to find the nearest tower and put the antenna to sleep, not only full bar with 4g with no connection, it can't even make/receive a call
0 Likes
warhead
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
im using celcom..but the strange this is my signal h+ full bar got nothing on it while my wife iphone 6s celcom 3g 2 bar can watch utube..how pathetic..i dont think the telco..i think the software bug..hopefully not the hardware,phone itself
0 Likes
Elno
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
can set the connection to 3g does improve signal and no problem with lost connection or data, but will be a bit slow. yes pathetic indeed, i have high hopes on celcom, but it's really frustrating nowadays..
0 Likes
MZM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
having the same problem.. but mine note 10 and using celcom. really frustrated.. dahlah celcom line suks nowdays.. plus with the phone issue..really want to throw the phone
0 Likes
warhead
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same goes here..frustrated..the best samsung guy told me is to wait for the software update which he himself dont know when is the release date..hmmm
0 Likes