Original topic:

ONE UI 3.0 still unstable

(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 11:05 AM)
b3yondj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using galaxy note 20 ultra, after updated to one ui 3, the font become weird, the folder only have 3 apps per row which is ugly same to the notification button. Out of that the most problematic is the lag, now my phone is lagging from normal use to gaming. 

There's still have bugs and error, my WhatsApp group notification i set to silent but now still have sound no matter how i reset can't get the silent working. The Bluetooth connection and apps on top seems not working too (in using Bluetooth gaming console). Many apps not compatible, my open camera apps totally lag can't use normally. 

In conclusion it's not worth it to update, better to wait if you're not that keen to. I'm to excited to update and regretted. 
15 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
thats was sad for note 20 series😅, thnks goodness for S 20 series fine😁
JaZson
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
your note 20 must be defective based on your claims. go for warranty instead
b3yondj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it was all fine for one ui 2.5, after the update only have these problem.
kyfoon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
fully agreed with u on the 3x3 apps.... really annoying. title become so big and useless for me. the apps is the key things not the title an dthe big bubble. now I need a lot of extra swipe to find the apps.
sorry be sarcastic, we using exynos version of note 20 series are 2nd grade customer, slow game performance (cpu/gpu), hi drain battery, problematic, and all bugs are not Samsung key priority to be concern 😤🤬🤬
b3yondj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, already 2nd grade phone some more need to do more swap. speechless..
kyfoon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
when go to folder... I feel I'm holding 2" display since 3x3 best suite in 2" display 🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬 why I need folder then? why I need such bug display
adbroslan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i got issues with night mode. where its automatically turned on even though the settings already turned off. this happens with oneui 3.0 . anybody else encounters this issue?
s20
b3yondj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm using night mode so I've no problem with this. Didn't really try to off the night mode, scared to try new thing later stuck again. hah
adbroslan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i think the night light filter already implemented on 2.5.