Original topic:

One UI 3.1 Update

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 08:11 PM)
ConnorSFB
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Very curious as to when the 3.1 patch will be coming to the Note 20/ Note 20 Ultra. 

I really love that on the S21 you can swipe left for your Google feed. I owned 3 generations of pixel devices and love that feature. I know you can install a 3rd party launcher that allows you to do that but I prefer to use Samsung's One UI. 

One UI 3.1 note 20 update eta Samsung ???!!!
16 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I have the 3.1 on tab s7+, but don't see that you can change the swipe left to Google.
ConnorSFB
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yeah it's a phone feature not a tablet feature as far as I know.
0 Likes
ConnorSFB
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
when I had my pixel I would get the new version of Android the week of when it was released. for Samsung phones it usually takes about 2-3 months. but this isn't a new version of Android it's just an update to one UI 3.0
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
@Bing is probably right with that guess of April. I believe my Note 10 last year got the Android and OneUI update in January then the next OneUI update was in April so the Note 20 this year will likely be similar.

Also doesn't help that Samsung Canada is slow and we're almost always behind everywhere else.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
And of course. here's the update.........And no Discover integration.
ConnorSFB
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
:(
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
The home integration in devices is nice, but even that is not seeing one of my smart plugs...
0 Likes