Original topic:

one ui 3

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 04:56 PM)
matyo9
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
galaxy note 9 dont have update one ui 3.0??
it is true
galaxy note 10 lite get the update
why??
note 9 and note 10 lite same chipset right??
why
can give explain ??
12 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's not about the same chipset used. Note 9 has been on 2 major updates, hence no longer applicable for android 11.
New models however will receive 3 major updates, if am not mistaken.
matyo9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes i agree that...
thnx 4 explanation
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I'm Note 10 Lite user and yes. Note 10 Lite ships with Android 10 and Samsung in a statement stated that it will come with 3 updates. Note 9 ships with Android 8 and only 2 updates. The cheaper A51 and A71 also receives 3 updates Note 9 is just too old for the updates.
matyo9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes its true....speak of note 10 lite
how good is that phone...??i just intrested to know
Galaxy Note
Good camera, big screen, so-so battery life, not so good performance, and nothing else.
It's basically a Note 9 but with a bigger screen, bigger battery capacity and ultra wide camera
matyo9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
orite tq for sharing user exprience...
same as note 9...but note 10 lite better camera...
Interhero
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's true because major updates does depends on it's devices generation where it's likely to mention that if you wanna have a better experience you need to change your device to a new generation. But few old devices that dosn't have major updated will have minor updates such as security patches and similar to that. As I read on a few tech forums, it's a few market strategy for how they want to sell their products specially their "Loyalty Members"
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
That how the marketing/business strategy works.
eytas
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
mine note 10+ dun hve ui 3 as well.