Original topic:

Please do not end the note line

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 12:19 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung Is this really true that you will end the note line cause the thing is that I always butt the note so your company can get bigger and better for us and I always go to your store and see your notes cause the note phones are so cool and the note is easy durable and very nice camera so please do not end the note line thank you for your time 
4 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Fishytube, We don't have any such announcement or information from Samsung.  We value your patronage and appreciate your support for us. Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experience and product quality remains one of our priorities. Please visit the link below for official news about Samsung.

https://news.samsung.com/ca/

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
there's already leakers on twitter saying that there is a Note coming for 2021. which is amazing news
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
The day... Well year, that Samsung ends the Note lineup will be the year they lose my business forever. If I can't have my Note then nothing sets them apart from othera so I'll switch and save some money too lol.

But as for leakers, I don't trust or listen to leaks like that so I'm not too worried about Samsung ending the Note line anytime soon but who knows.

Also, if leaks (yes I know, contradictory to my above comment I still hear the leak news but take with a grain of salt) about the S series Ultra models to be S-pen compatible but no pen housing except from a case then that won't do either. I don't want bulky stupid looking cases just to hold the S-pen. Anyway just thought I'd put that out there for Samsung to hear lol. So do NOT go ending the Note lineup even if it's in 5 years, just don't! Hehe
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi BloodWolfe, 

As of now, We don't have any such announcement from Samsung. However, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and your feedback is very important to us.

0 Likes