Original topic:

poor customer service

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 05:15 PM)
GoBarrett
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Not the greatest experience. I do love samsung product, had the gs6, gs7, gs8, gs20, note 20 ultra and all great product. But had a problem with the s pen of my note 20 ultra, the paint made a bubble, thought it was dust, try to clean it and a piece got remove. After 2 months of use decided to call cx service, spent 30 mins on the phone had to send pictures than they request for a proof of purchase, had call my operator twice to get one and call samsung again had to send picture of the proof and the s pen again and be told I'll get news within 48 hours. 48 hours later no news, had to call again and even with my case number had to reexplain everything sent proof and picture of the s pen to be told after an hour that was cosmetic and was because I dropped the pen dans that it was a scratch, argue with rep that transfer me to a supervisor to be told that s pen isn't cover by warranty and hang up, found on the website of samsung canada that accessories sold with the phone were cover by 12 months warranty, called back sent picture again of the s pen and proof of the purchase had to be transfer to supervisor to let him know that I've been told a lie by the other supervisor when he said accessories were not part of the warranty he sent an other case saying 24-48 hours I will get news from samsung about the resolution. 3 open days later received by ups a new s pen but no one from samsung contacted me to let me know they were replacing the s pen, after about 4 hours of my time to get a 42$ spen and being told I was a lying because at there eyes I dropped the s pen on the floor and was responsible for that and been lyed about the warranty by the supervisor... imagine if my claim had been about my actual phone that cost 2250$ compare to a spen of 42$.... really disappointed

10 Comments
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Why did you wait 2 months after you notice the cosmetic defect? If it's still within a year they should cover it and you should argue the fact that the Spen will mostly drop tip first or the back first it's quite hard to get a bump right where the paint torn off.

BTW the note 20u didn't cost 2250 more like 1300 plus tax.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

@apparitor, tell me where to go to buy a Note 20ultra  at 1300...on the Samsung's website it cost 1599.99 + taxes and at the beginning it was higher

apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
The beginning price was absurd usually those who buy a phone from Samsung after release depending on the model wait till after the pre-order stage unless the trade in offer is good.

Screenshot_20210214-130726_Chrome.jpg

apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
there was also free BTS buds with every phone from the A11 up to the galaxy folds. with fold you can get 2 buds.

20210214_131856_14055.jpg

btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
It's confusing to read your post but yeah, Samsung Customer Service is one of the worst. I experienced it first hand too along with many others.
Wisico
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I had to call because after a week one of my wireless earbuds tips broke (the upper tip that keeps it in your ear) took 4 hours to get a solid "NO"
it's been 2 years now & I still can't use it because they don't even sell these replacement parts.
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Wisico, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

-Tony
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi GoBarrett,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. As the device is under warranty, we offered a replacement S-pen and it was delivered to you.

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Hi @GoBarret

Since Samsung delivered you a new S-Pen,  you should put your post as resolved and  Accept as Solution 

0 Likes