Original topic:

Promotion Air buds

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 06:43 AM)
2low2Drive
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
i set up my phone but don't see for free air buds for Samsung Note 20 ultra 5g? Sept 5 2020
0 Likes
8 Comments
Linc
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
unfortunately vouchers were issued until September 4 only..
Linc
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
but i could be wrong..
0 Likes
2low2Drive
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
i bought the phone on September 2. set up my phone at 12.30am on the sept 5
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi 2low2Drive,
If you purchase the phone in Samsung.ca website, the bonus gift will be added to the cart and this offer is applicable only for pre-orders till 20th Aug.
If you preorder/purchase the phone from Samsung Experience Stores or Authorized dealers, then as per the terms and conditions of the offer, there are 15,000 Early Bird bonuses available to eligible customers who qualify based on the conditions. While quantities last. No rain checks.

MDiep1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I find the info/instructions that was provided to me when I recieved my Note20 Ultra to be very misleading.

The top sentence stated that if you get the phone between August 5 to September 4 to get e-voucher.

But #2 stats between August 18 to September 30 to download the e-voucher.

Although I received my phone before September 4th, I had waited to get my screen/phone protector as well as read this instructions and comprehended that I had until September 30th to get the e-voucher code for redemption.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi MDiep1, As per the terms and conditions of the offer, There are 15,000 Early Bird bonuses available to eligible customers who qualify based on the conditions. While quantities last. No rain checks.

0 Likes
2low2Drive
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
i pre ordered 2 phones Aug 19 picked up phones on my day off work witch was sept 2. store closes at 7pm couldn't make it after work because i finish work at 7pm also. Tried calling tbe store multiple times but no one answer tbe phone. If you check the reviews of the store at Yorkdale mall in Canada Ontario all reviews comment that no one answer phone.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi 2low2Drive, Sorry for the trouble caused to you. I suggest you book an appointment with the store at your convenience.

0 Likes