Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Proof of S Pen problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 07:26 AM)
10 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there! Amazing day! Thank you for reaching us out regarding your concern. Rest assured that we've heed your voices and that we've already raised the issue to upper management. We will post or notify you on your devices had the Samsung come up with a permanent fix. We hope for your deep understanding. Apologies for the inconveniences. Stay safe! :)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Is there any response to our concern regarding S Pen. We need an answer if we just need to replace the S Pen due to short life span issue or is it the hardware or software issue? We hope note users a clear answer regarding this. We did pay for the S Pen cause it is part of the phone.
0 Likes
Atecyfrago
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Maybe you need to replace the tip of your pen
0 Likes
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Tried all the possible solutions already
0 Likes
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Same sentiment. Sana naman soon yung fix. 6 months ko na problem to.
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sana nga sa May security patch isama nila yung pag fixed
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Wow. 6 months na? Ako the error manifest this week lang. Kasi i remember last week i used my S pen to take a photo..
I recalled after i updated the air command application on galaxy apps biglang hindi na gumana yung Bluetooth and air gestures nung S Pen.. Yeah tapping and hovering the S Pen on the screen still works, but the highly advertised Air Gestures and Bluetooth S Pen doesn't work anymore and it's really frustrating. Tsk
0 Likes
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I know. Hirap lang ako i give up si note10+ dahil sa 512gb na memory. Not sure kung magkaroon pa ng solution si Samsung.