Original topic:

Reboot issue

(Topic created on: 07-31-2022 03:01 PM)
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have samsung note 20 ultr and tab s7+. In both the devices,  i am facing an issue that my devices het restarts when idle for a long time. If anybody is facing the same issue please comment and also send the report to samsung. All this is happening after an update. #samsungservice #samsungreport #samsungcustomercare

0 Likes
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
It only happen when my device is idle actually its quite strange.
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi dhiman, as it started after a software update, we kindly request you to try backup and factory reset before visiting a Samsung Service center.
If it is a software issue, I'm positive that this will fix the issue.
We suggest you to access the given link below and follow the given steps.
For backup your data .
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-back-up-and-restore-data/
For Factory data reset .
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-perform-a-factory-reset/

0 Likes
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I already did that
0 Likes
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I wipped cache partition on samsung tab s7 plus, but the problem is still there. Its weird.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have a tab S7+ and have not seen your problem so must be something different as possibly an app on your device
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Let's see, i m using my devices on safe mode. I will update status issue tomorrow
jr86
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same issue with me and I remember it starting after the last update as well.
0 Likes
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I downgrade my phone and then update it. Now it's working. Try to wipe cache partition.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Think that I asked you this on another Thread, but did you Flash the previous version with Odin? 

0 Likes
dhiman777
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes
0 Likes