Original topic:

S Pen Air Actions - Scroll?

(Topic created on: 12-05-2020 07:44 PM)
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi folks. 

I'm not sure if more air actions are in development but it would be great if you could use an air action to scroll. I find if I'm in the car and have my Note 10+ in the dash mount, its nice to leave it in there to read articles or whatever. Obviously parked. If I could take the pen out and flick up and down to scroll that would be awesome as a general option to work across multiple apps.
7 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi, your S-Pen already has the scrolling functionality, you have to point your S-Pen showing the direction you want to scroll.
Keep your S-Pen near of your screen but don't touch it like in my picture where I am scrolling up

(sorry if the S-Pen look outside of the screen, it was hard to keep both things with one hand)

20201205_224736_22731.jpg

Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I should have clarified I'm aware it has that feature. But it would be great if I didn't have to have the pen next to the screen and could use an air action instead.
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jebourquey,

The S Pen acts as a remote that can control your phone's camera, volume, most media apps, and Gallery. In addition to many other apps. Move S Pen in a circular motion to zoom in or out before you take the photo. Flick left or right to switch between photos in the Gallery. Or flick up and down to adjust the volume of the song you're listening to or video you're watching.

However, We are constantly trying to provide better and latest features and we would surely take your suggestion under consideration.

PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
If you are in your car.... shouldn't you be concentrating on driving instead of being distracted by reading articles. Other people's lives are at risk.
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note

Screenshot_20201207-160643_Google.jpg

0 Likes
uncommonLtd
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Uhhh they said they were OBVIOUSLY parked....karen.

Rekkzy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

How terrible! They very clearly said they were parked.