Galaxy Note
Unable to connect my S-Pen still.

No fix as per other forum.

Do we have an answer for this?

13 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there! With regards to the S-Pen issue, this has already been escalated to higher management, and that we're currently waiting for Samsung KR to send us a permanent fix to this. We request for your utmost patience regarding this. Thank you and stay safe. 😊

Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Thanks mark, hopefully they will issue a fix soon.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

We're hoping as well. You're more than welcome. Glad to be of help. 😊

0 Likes
Sebbie
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am encountering same problem now with my note10plus :(
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Sadly no fix yet. Mine is working as regular s pen without the air action.
Sebbie
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I thought I broke my phone because of that. Luckily I checked forums. :( so its a system bug?
0 Likes
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Most likely.
0 Likes
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
"Escalated to higher management"
End up they'll advice us to go to the service center, pay for the diagnostics, pay for another S Pen (if they recommend it) but not sure if it will fix the problem, wait for the update pero sa ibang bansa na may same problem katulad ng saatin nag update na sila ng software pero nothing happen.
Even the tech guys don't know how to address the problem. Factory reset, clear cache, reset S Pen, soft reset, reset network settings report error here on samsung member (pero computer generated reply ang makukuha mo) all of those steps didn't help.
My S Pen works perfectly fine but after those darn updates. Security patch, and the Air command application it screwed up my S Pen bye bye air gestures and it won't connect.🤦🤷
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yup yun nga nakita ko. Work around is to buy a new spen. Pero okay n din to hindi naman gaano kawalan yung air command naka force stop na sakin