Galaxy Note
Unable to connect my S-Pen still.

No fix as per other forum.

Do we have an answer for this?

13 Comments
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Well good for you bro. But for some users like me, sobrang kawalan. And in the first place hindi naman tayo liable sa problem. They should fix this. We payed for a premium phone which they highly advertised an S Pen with air command gestures etc.
Some people are using it while others hndi madalas. But the thing is hindi naman talaga dapat mag ka-kaganon. We should not waste our precious money to buy new products lalo na sa situation ngayon. They should understand that. they should providing better customers service or else masisira sila.
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Actually totoo yan. Kaya planning to switch to a different platform next time. Especially sa lagay ng SoC sa Asia puro Exynos walang wala sa note plus na naka SD chip. Sad lang
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Oo nga eh. Ako din.. I've been using galaxy phones for 10 years na. So far unfairness naman twice palang ngyayari saakin to. Sa s7 edge ko na biglang nagkaroon ng lines sa screen after the software update thankfully under warranty pa sya. and this one sa note10 plus. The rest ok naman. I have here an older note9, but still the S pen works perfectly fine, pero syempre minus the air command gestures nung sa S pen of note 10 plus. Kaya nga bro medyo nakakainis na bigla biglang ngyari to. 😅
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Almost a year with this problem. Nagpalit na ako ng phone pero wala pa rin fix.