Original topic:

S21 Ultra Specs

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 10:54 AM)
Sonofsam
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I  am sorry to say that note 20 ultra will be my last samsung device.   Just  upgraded to note 20 ultra 2 months ago, then samsung releases the s21 ultra.....which is really just the note 20 ultra with better specs.   I feel like I was cheated and ripped off.  I therefore, cannot support samsung anymore. I paid so much money for my note 20 ultra only for it to be outdated in 2 months.   My family and I have supported samsung for many years....only brand of cell phones that we ever owned.  It is sad....but time has come to part ways.   Good bye Samsung 😗
0 Likes
13 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Sonofsam, Samsung produces a variety of smartphone devices to meet several customer's requirements by understanding them. That’s why Samsung continues to offer a variety of line-ups so no matter how you use your smartphone, there is a product suited to you.

0 Likes
Sonofsam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Not this time. Practically the same phone with better Specs. s21 ultra could be called note 21 ultra ...just no pen slot. Sorry....time to move on.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Seriously? The Note 20 Ultra has been released around 6 months ago and it's only normal things move fast especially in the tech world. Your Note 20 Ultra is not outdated and has practically nothing to envy the S21 Ultra. It's still one of the best devices out there and i own the S21 Ultra. Your Note 20U is also getting One UI 3.1 soon so there's nothing outdated about it.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

😂 

It's not like Samsung releasing the Note in the late summer / fall & the S21 in the new year is a secret!

Here's a prediction, Samsung will release another new phone, later this year. Feeling bad for all the "fools" who already purchased one *JOKING* 🤣

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Well if Samsung releases a newer phone than the S21, im leaving for Apple and if Apple releases a newer phone than the one i buy, im leaving for LG, and if LG releases a newer phone than the one i buy ... 🤣
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I've been telling myself that for the last 10 years.. But rats, Samsung keeps releasing new phones.

If only they stopped after the **bleep** Seriously Samsung, You're bleeping your own model number?? "S*H" -100, life would have been so simple 🤣🤣🤣

Galaxy Note
😂😂😂
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

@Sonofsam

If you want to compare, wait in August and see what will be the new Note21 ultra 

S21 dont have anymore SD card and your device did, many people complain about this 

S21 may have a S-Pen but does'nt have Air Command for now  and  the phone can't hold it like the Note20ultra 

Samsung will have to make a big step if they want to sale Note 21 Ultra 

0 Likes
Sonofsam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Point made. just tired of playing this shell game. Probably time to hang up my samsung cross trainers and put on some new apple all trainers. At least this way I will know what to expect.

0 Likes