Original topic:

Samsung 50 million unsold phones

(Topic created on: 06-22-2022 07:34 AM)
samjt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung should consider the other reason they have 50 million unsold phone, that is because they will not bring back the SD card slot . Bring back the real note phone you may find you sell alot more phones
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

It wouldn't surprise me, but I doubt that it would be one single thing that resulted in the "UNDERWHELMING success", but you might want to include a link to your source for making such a statement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: The article from sammobile explains that the number of unsold phones, is largely due to the fears of Recession! 

As MUCH as I personally would like to see Samsung bring back the external sd card, it has likely absolutely nothing to do with Samsung devices being held in inventory. 

Here's the link to sammobile.com and the article in question. 

There's no point in making a statement such as yours, without providing any supporting information. 

Perhaps you didn't deliberately, as there is nothing in the article to backup your claim. 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-stuck-50-million-unsold-phones/

davidjay362
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
That's alot of phones RedDog. Sounds alittle high...you think?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Yes it is, but I edited my previous post, because while the numbers may be accurate, it has nothing to do with Samsung's removal of the sd card, or the discontinued Note series.

It's also important to note that it's not only Samsung that is dealing with large unsold inventory. Samsung & other Manufacturers are also in a similar situation & are looking to reduce production.. How much has changed since this past February, where insufficient inventory was the problem. 

davidjay362
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Well said, and true RedDog