Original topic:

Samsung apps

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 12:55 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I haven't posted much on here over the past year or more. But over the past 2 weeks or so I've been trying out some samsung apps I've never really touched at all since I've made the switch from. IPhone 5 years ago. 

I've actually checked out the samsung video app recently, and for people that don't know it's basically like a gallery app specifically for all your videos. So instead of scrolling through your photo gallery app looking for videos. The video app makes it easier to find your videos and it also have really neat and powerful video editing tools built in too it. 👌🏻

Another app I've been starting to use is samsung's game launcher. I've never really been much of a gamer on phones but lately I've been playing this one game and I'm getting in too it now. I'm liking the game launcher app because it organizes what ever games you May have and puts them all In to one easy to find spot. it also has extra features and settings for your device for games too. 👍🏻

So if your some one like me that hasn't checked out some of these apps I recommend checking them out. 
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi TBone, thank you for sharing this valuable information with the Samsung Community Members.

0 Likes
rickarocka
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

There are so many mobile apps out there right now and people keep developing them because it's really profitable. Now I try to actively study fintech mobile app development in order to know the current trends. It seems to me that many fintech applications can hardly be called convenient and useful, so I think that this is still an actual direction for development.

0 Likes