Original topic:

Samsung beta update

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 05:59 PM)
Jeremy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
When will the Samsung beta update be available for the note 20 ultra in Canada?? I have been waiting for so long and it has been out for the note 20 in the us for so long allready like what do I need to do to get this update without flashing it myself? 
0 Likes
16 Comments
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Beta program is not available for any Samsung phone in Canada
Jeremy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But why is that? I feel like it should be!??
0 Likes
JonnyWalker
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Dude, its always been like that and it will always be with Samsung and many other companies as well, Canada is alway last...
I have a Galaxy Watch4 and in Canada we don't have the option to take our blood pressure and the ECG when the US and other countries have it... Why is that? Well they told me it has something to do with Health Canada! FDA approved it but not Health Canada yet. But its probably not true cause I bought a cheap watch at Walmart and it has those options....

And btw, dont be too mad about the beta program, trust me sometimes beta firmware would make you more mad then happy...
0 Likes
Jeremy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But why is that? I feel like it should be in Canada I mean there are people like me here that want to try it to that don't want to wait. And don't want to flash it or anything
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Because we are and have been for a long time the neglected ones from Samsung.
Jeremy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
That's got to change Canada deserves what the us gets ey
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Absolutely, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. I have no clue why Samsung does that to us Canadians.
Jeremy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Do you think the beta program will eventually be for Canada as well?
0 Likes
aarondesj
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Canada is a smaller market size for all products, not just Samsung. That is why the prices for certain items can be lower when looking in the United States. There are more people to sell to and more individuals to beta test for the same device. Samsung knows it's sales of how many of a specific device are in use in any given market. That and their support team can better assist the users in the USA. There are many reasons, not being fair is not one of them.