Original topic:

Samsung beta update

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 06:08 PM)
Jeremy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
When will the Samsung beta update be available for the note 20 ultra in Canada?? I have been waiting for so long and it has been out for the note 20 in the us for so long allready like what do I need to do to get this update without flashing it myself? 
0 Likes
16 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I would like to think so but because OneUi beta 3 and now 4 have only been offered to the same countries which are, if not mistaken ..
China, Germany, India Poland, South Korea, UK, and US, I don't think Canada will be included anytime soon. Hope that changes though.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Here's a couple of screen shots of @steve01 who is / was a manager with Samsung Canada.

These posts are from 2019, but in a nutshell, he's saying that Samsung Canada's Support isn't up to the task.

As I've said before, I agree with his assessment. You don't have to look any further than the cut & paste responses here on Samsung Members, & no doubt that Samsung Canada Chat support is the same, or even less capable. 

Screenshot_20211207_213542.jpg

Screenshot_20211207_213506.jpg

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I agree with that also and it's one of the reasons why i said i don't see Canada being included anytime soon.
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Well should we put up with it?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I would say no we shouldn't put up with it but at the same time, for me personally, I don't really mind as I wouldn't download beta's anyway. The major part ( about 90% ) of my phone usage is work related so I don't want to deal with issues and testing etc..
That said i still think it would be nice for Canada to be included with the beta's.
0 Likes
pthudo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
When we can get beta updates in Canada?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

😂🤣

downloadfile.gif

0 Likes