Original topic:

samsung daily

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 11:35 AM)
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hopefully someone cant help. I just recently installed Samsung Daily to my Note 9. My question is how do I add new cards to the screen. In the help and tips screen it shows other apps like Netflix, which I have installed show up. It does not show up in my cards, just the default apps. I've tried a data and cache wipe and still no luck...
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
Since this app is relatively new - You'll probably have to wait for further updates / development - I can only add the default apps as well 😉 🐧
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
ok. that makes sense, I'll wait.
Thank You
JJ5858
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am so sorry for you
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Yeah uninstall it. It's not designed for one ui.
0 Likes
Wannabe007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hello l am hoping someone can help me. I have a Samsung A20 presenting a problem in Bluetooth area. This message keeps trying to load every 3 mins.
Bluetooth Pairing Request
passkey 699054
Pair With Panasonic Dect
the passkey number changes every time it interupts the system.
I have tried reseting Bluetooth but as soon as I start it up again the same message pops up.
Is this something that can be fixed?
Thank you for any advice
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You might want to actually make your own post - instead of hijacking someone else's 😉

Your post has ZERO relevance to The OP's post about Samsung Daily.... No one is even going to see your question except by accident 🐧

Not to mention that I already answered your post previously....

Here:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/Can-anyone-help-me-with-my-Bluetooth-Scanner-e/td-p/265...
TheeDude
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Personally, I really dislike Samsung Daily. I just don't understand why spent the extra development workforce and effort to start something from scratch when Google News is already customizable to the core rather than having some other apps telling me what I should know about. This being said its size I hail from a Pixel environment.
0 Likes